My most recent interview has been Sam Marshall, ex Unilever, now Director at (err….) ClearBox Consulting. Sam talks about his earlier and current experience, as well as development of the digital workplace maturity model (pictured) for the Intranet Benchmarking Forum.
I thought it was a really interesting conversation (you can make your own mind up) and particularly liked Sam’s focus on strategy – to ensure the different dimensions of the maturity model aren’t developed in isolation.
You can find out more about Sam’s participation in the Social Workplace Conference that I am chairing at http://www.crexia.com/conferences/social-workplace#why_attend.
- #SWConf interview with David Christopher / Oracle and StopThinkSocial
- #SWConf interview with Mark Morrell, Intranet Pioneer
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Team development - Web 2.0 - Change
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com