This July, I’ll be continuing to catch up on the rest of my posts from the E 2.0 conference in Boston, and I’m sure there’ll be lots more posts besides.
You may also be interested in these posts from July last year:
- Gaining Social Advantage
- HRZone: HR blogging comes of age
- HR web 2.0 applications / resources
- Implementing Enterprise 2.0
- Andrew McAfee, Enterprise 2.0
- Enterprise 2.0 / the Kumbaya Zone
- Reith Lectures 2009: A New Politics of the Common Good
- Does blogging support or hinder conference attendance?
Or even from the year before?
- Witty's Number
- Leadership pulse findings on Relational Capital
- Collaborating for business performance
- HR is the new Facebook
- Organisation structure design is dead!
- Web 2.0 in professional services / legal firms
- Leading into the networked world in professional services / legal firms
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Team development - Web 2.0 - Change
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com