I’ve still got to catch up on my blog posts from the last two days, but I will post now on what’s been, as usual for me, the most important event: the tweet-up (I’ll get on photoshop when I get home):
- @bduperrin - Bertrand Duperrinn of Notepad fame (the HR 2.0 blog as far as I’m concerned)
- @panklam - Patti Ankla, author of Net Work
- @elsua - Luis Suarez, serial microblogger and IBM community builder
- @matthew_hanwell – HR and social technologist at Nokia
I could say this is anyone, I know, but trust me, this is:
- @dankeldsen – information architect
- @marciamarcia – Marcia Conner, author of the forthcoming book Social Learning
- Matthew and me at the Barking Crab.
Thanks to Rachel @rhappe and the Community Roundtable for the inivite.
- More posts from the conference on Social Advantage: http://bit.ly/e20conf
- A live blog on the HR 2.0 session (we should really just play a recording of mine and Matthew’s conversation last night) at Strategic HCM: http://bit.ly/hr20posts
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Team development - Web 2.0 - Change
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com