In a month’s time (19th March 2010), I’m going to be moderating one of the sessions at Justmeans’ Social Media and Stakeholder Engagement conference in London.
Building on the success of the inaugural event worldwide on Social Media and Sustainability, this event will bring together the top minds in sustainability, marketing, innovation, and technology.
It will focus on how social media is changing the way companies engage key stakeholders, whether employees, customers, activists, investors, or the media.
Topics covered include:
- Transparency and authenticity as cornerstones of the new business reality
- Stakeholder engagement as it relates to employees, customers, and activists
- How to mobilize support for adaptation of new technologies to advance social and environmental initiatives
- A look at various techniques on how to break through the clutter with your message.
Other speakers and moderators include:
- Lee Bryant, Co-Founder and Director, Headshift
- Jean-Philippe Renaut, Manager, Engaging Stakeholders Program, SustainAbility
- Bjorn Edlund, Executive Vice President, Communications at Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Tim Callington, Communications Consultant, Edelman
- Robert Nuttall, Director, GreenMandate
- Tim Johns, VP Corporate Communications, Unilever
- Ed Gillespie, Co-Founder, Futerra
- Marcia Stepanek, Publisher, Cause Global
- Dr. Dan McQuillan, Head of Digital, Enterprise UK
- Karina Brisby, Head of Digital Campaigns, Oxfam (UK)
- Renate Nyborg, Director, Social Media & Engagement, IF Communications
- Jo Confino, Executive Editor and Head of Sustainable Development, Guardian News and Media
- Neville Hobson, Head of Social Media Europe, WeisComm Group
- Tom Raftery, Social Media Consultant, GreenMonk
- Antony Mayfield, Head of Social Media, iCrossing UK
- James Farrar, Vice President of Corporate Citizenship, SAP
- Amit Mehra, Managing Director, Reuters Market Lite.
For more information on the event, please contact Serina Mufti at email@example.com or +44 (0) 203 238 2121.
And if you’re going to be there, do come and say hello.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Team development - Web 2.0 - Change
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com